Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Heres a really good find, ancient chariot found.

Bayrat76

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080807/ap_on_re_eu/bulgaria_ancient_chariot

Some really good pic's with the story.

I'm a life time subscriber to National Geographic and really enjoy reading on this stuff. Amazing there is anything left of it after 1,900 years.

Geo

Really nice detail I thought, love to get to go over there a hunt one time. my oldest coin to date is a 1930 S penny, man I was dancing around when I found that one.

You read stories like this one and wish that you could find a large treasure or some location loaded with old relics. Thanks for posting the link to this treasure story. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I'll show you some history that's being lost very quick, from the tides washing it away. From the Spaniards landing and sending supplies to all there forts and mission, to Santa Anna staging to march on Goliad. came from one little port down here. Maybe let you catch a Redfish or Trout too if you like to fish.

Goliad is on my list of sites to visit. I have already been doing the research and just waiting for cooler weather to make the ride...maybe next month or October. I want to visit the battle site as well as the parks. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)