Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here you go Fred... It took about 30shots to get a couple

Royal

I took my camera for a walk this afternoon and once again got eaten up by skeeters. I even got one shot of the suckers sucking my blood. Took the shot and squershed the sucker.

I caught some damselflys but had to shoot quick because the mosquitoes were all over me. The spider was a quick shot because he ran away and the horse flys were eating my skull bone!

they protect them and when they stroke the aphids with their antenna, the aphids give a drop of honeydew. They tend them all summer long. I find it interesting

some type of extra "close-up" lens? How are you getting such sharp, detailed and colorful close-up pictures? I must say that your camera has one great lens on it...sharp, detailed photos. Have you ever taken any digital photography classes? You take fantastic macro photos, some of the best that I have ever seen...I always enjoy seeing them on the Forum. Gosh, I wish that I could take macro photos like you, I would be in hog heaven. Thanks for posting the pictures, I really enjoyed them. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

How are you making your camera get such close up pictures with such sharp detail? This amazes me!!! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

:kewlpics::clapping::clapping::clapping:

to tell the truth I was not even looking through the eyepiece. I just set in to macro, turned off the flash and held it at arms length, about 4 inches from the fly and shot a bunch of shots. The camera did it all.

Now for the spider I used an addon macro lens. The are a hundred bucks or so and really help. For thirty five bucks you can get three different magnifing lens that you can use in unison with the macro lens or just on their own.

Heck, I shoot a lot of junk shots but I don't much care. If I get a few good ones it is fine with me.

I see macro shots on some sites that I wish I could get but there is no way with the equiptment I have but I could get better if I knew what I was doing. I learn a little every time I go out. Like today. Ilearned that I should have used more Off!!

DOn't worry about making shots as good as I do. You will. I just click away and get lucky at times.

http://www.beautifulbugs.com/