Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here we go again:a major feud between my sisters and I over one message...

warthog

I e mailed my sisters,telling them I was THINKING about getting back into motorcycling,"IF the pain Dr. Can help me".........I should know better than to think out loud to them:I received a message back from one of them,telling me our other sister and her 'thought I was joking,but....'..........Then she went on to explain anybody on disability does not belong on a motoecycle,I could lose my disability,I have to go in for periodic assessments,DA DAH,DA DAH,all of which I already knew.I am not ten years old,am married,and was just THINKING OUT LOUD,and naturally,my one sister went WAAAAAYYYY off the deep end,casting out a cloud of worst case scenarios,that will not take place,BECAUSE I WAS SIMPLY THINKING OUT LOUD.......She does this,every time little brother says something that doesn't meet her standards,and INVARIABLY,gets our oldest sister in Texas involved,and I will end up being judged as a simpleton,because of one message....Yes,it has happened many times before,and little sister ultimately recruits the guns of Big Sister,to get her point across.It will end up the same:I will defend myself,and my oldest sister will tell me to go to you know where:devil:for daring to do so.This time,If it happens,I am going to dump it all in little sister's lap,and tell HER to fix it,I am fed up with this dog and pony show they trot out,when I say something that they don't care for....I know they care,but go WAAAYYY overboard about it.......

Did you ever think about keeping most thoughts to yourself and just speaking to God about what you want or would like! Motorcycling seems to be in your blood...but like me and metal-detecting which I would sincerely like to continue to do, there are things in life we must give up when older and in poor health! God understands but your sisters are scared for you that you just might try riding a motorcycle again and only want what is best for you which God will truly give as you talk to Him with your thoughts and desires! If you don't want feed back from your sisters and family....just remain quiet about saying anything to them that would cause them to be concerned about you and your life! May God Bless and the more we draw nearer to God in Jesus' name the closer He draws to us and Oh, what a Savior with Comfort and Blessings galore is given to His obedient and loving children! Amen! :angel: Ma

Yep, nothing to add, good advice Ma!...except sometimes our brains still think we are only 18 yrs old, when our bodies have too many miles on them to push them like we used to...