Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here we are in 1913 taking the streetcar toward the ferry.....

ojm bc

[attachment 51022 Untitled-Scanned-032.jpg]some of the buildings still are standing today,I remember as a kid going on the antique ferry from Nvan to Van.The fee was 5 cents.[attachment 51021 Untitled-Scanned-02.jpg
The second picture of course is the folks at the ferry terminal just a few minnits from my home.As a child I would fish off the nearby docs.The road in the postcard is our main road from the mountain to the ferry terminal. see u

n/t

of a place Mike took me to out in BC! The boardwalk was right across the river. What an interesting area he lives in.

I wish we all could meet out there and enjoy the mountains!!

just a few of the stone buildings exist,the waterfront is being renovated into condo's.The old postcards and photo's really bring back the past when life was a slower pace,hope you all a great time at Mike's.Bring back a arrowhead or two.

ojm bc

Nvan really has a loy of history,in fact there were sailing ships in the good old days,loading up with lumber.The lumber as you know was fluted from the mountains down to Moodyville. Hope tp post a few more soon,see you Wayne,and thanks for all comments.

ojm bc