Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here it is if you want evidence:shocked:

C.J.M.

Well I have been harping about the soon to come attack when Russia and her other tribes and nations will come against ISRAEL.At this time Israel does not have any friends including the USA runed by obomo.Replubicans have always been supporters of Israel ,but if you go to Ezekiel 38-39 you will find out that not even the usa will not help Israel in this time.Gods word in the old test.says "I WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS ISRAEL AND CURSE THOSE WHO CURSE ISRAELWell does not mention usa ?You wonder what is happening to obomo while he destroys this nation and curses jews and Christians.He tries to hid it but it shows big time.
It hit me like a bolt of lighting--------IN ORDER FOR GOD'S PROPHCIES TO COME ABOUT OBOMO IS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE FOR THIS TO BECOME REAL.Could he be the false prohet or the anti-Christi which the new test. states??HARD to tell what obomo has in store for him:shrug:RUSSIA IS COMING SOON FOLKS DEPENDING ON THE ELECTION AND WILL ATTACK ISRAEL!! I would say 1 to 1 1/2 years depending on the democrat government election.IT would a government who is against ISREAL for sure.Remeber when it starts to happened,REMEBER TO READ EZEKIEL 38-------39.I HAVE ONE PAGE ,GO TO SAME WEB.SITE AND READ THE NEXT 9 PAGES.
HE IS COMING AGAIN IN THE CLOUDS FOR US "THE RAPTURE IS AROUND THE CORNER"

I believe that Israel cannot get help from the US - not because of Obama's refusal to help but instead we as a nation cease to exist.

As with Afghanustan, the Taliban tore down historic monuments and other items that was of meaning to the people. We have already started seeing this in America with the National Church given to the Muslims to pray in - turning it into not our church but their Mosque. Recently a list of 71 or was it 72 points that indicated a person was a terrorist. I was on the majority of this list because of my Christian beliefs, belief in the Flag, belief in the Constitution, belief in the Right to Bear Arms, oppose Abotyions, a War Veteran, and so many more of the points.....which btw also the majority of Americans fell into. Using those points, we have no rights to a trial - fair or otherwise. FEMA camps have amassed body bags and guilotines. As I say, I do not think we as a Nation will ever be a nation. As Ronald Reagan said "A nation no longer under God is a nation gone under"

Thanks Bill and it is no surprise for a true believer in Christ Jesus! Let us pray and support Israel. It won't be very long until we choose Whom we will serve and I choose Jesus, my blessed Lord, Savior and Master....not satan nor the government! Amen! Ma

n/t