Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here is the photo of my whole group when we went to

Sunny

to Florida this past August. I hate that baby Hanna's face didn't show up very good, and the photo itself was a disappointment.......................still, the vacation was great for everyone! :) Even tho at the time this was taken, there were a few of them missing.

n/t

Shelia will visit more if she has backup :rofl:

Looks like a very happy group together. Like Royal said, you look as good as ever. Thanks for post.

George-CT

put your glasses on!. Although I am still having to take a lot of medicine still, I have gotten to cut back on some, and have joined a aquatics exercise class that I go to three days a week. Just started last week. I'll try and write a story about it soon. It's a major accomplishment just to get ready and go, but my doctors are trying to help me get some of my muscle tone back. Love, Sunny

n/t

I Hope You are feeling better and keep heading in the recovery mode. Royal I am with you she is a Hottie.