Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here is my submission, Hiya Guv! :poke: :D

Wayne in BC

After suffering for ages with his embarrassing problem, a man finally goes to his doctor who says, whats your problem Joe? and after a lot of foot shuffling by Joe and prodding by the Doc, he finally says.......well Doc, it is so weird and all.....Says the Doc, hey i am a Doctor i have heard it all so don't be shy!
Joe says,
Whenever i fart it sounds like "Honda"!
Doc says........huh!? Show me?
Joe lifts leg a leg and rips one off.......
Sure enough it goes......Hondaaaaa!
Silence for a moment then the Doc says.......
Ummm......there is a Japanese Doc down the hall, i think you better go see him........
Joe goes down the hall and through the procedure with the Japanese Doc, who says.......
Awright, take off pants and bend over.......
After some prodding and poking he says ahhhhhhhh......you have abcess!
Says Joe.....yeah? So?.........
The Doc says..........

Evlybody know!.............
"Abcess make the fart go Hondaaaaa"

:rofl:

:razz:

n/t

Scott had to take our son to the emergency room while we visited with him this past week. He has had to have his esophagus dialated before because of a problem he has with choking.

When the nurse explained they were going to have to put an Nasogastric tube down his throat to his stomach in order for them to empty the blood out of it (from swallowed blood),
He looks at the nurse and said, "A tube down my throat,....man.....that sucks".

The nurse replied, "you just made a joke!"

Clever nurse. More clever son.