Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here is another one from today

Royal

Just messing around and learning how to use the camera. That was a merganser. I don't think I have seen one on the river before. Lots of other ducks though.

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i6.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Videos/Merganzerquicktime.flv">

n/t

n/t

That is such a beautiful river...peaceful too! I wonder if you could find some old relics if you looked in the water where that old bridge is located. Good story, thanks for posting the video. Kelley (Texas) :)

it was really not designed for hi-def. Just a helmet cam.

I am sure there are relics in the area. I am not sure if detecting is allowed though. I have found old embossed beer bottles and an old frying pan in the river though.

on your helmet?? Where did you find such a thing? By the way, you might want to try a little 10W40 on it! :) I enjoy you nararating this as you are filming. :)

on my kayak. I bought it on line, hundred and fifty bucks or so. Great for what I wanted it for.

I would like to change the mounting though. That dang squalking drives me nuts as I turn the thing.

it sure brings your river adventures to life! How lucky you are to have a lovely river in your backyard!
Probably millions of city peeps would about kill to have what you do. They drive half a day to pay to park and can only do it a couple times a year. Good planning on your part!

in calm water takes out all the up and down movement. Pretty clear also. Sure makes a nice way to show your trips on the water.
Look forward to more of them...........Geo-CT

adding voice overs and music, trimming, etc. I will probably just put them on Youtube and it will be easier to post.

On this trip I have well over an hour of video, trying to see what works best. It came to over 2.5 gig! They are AVI files. I have tried to change them to Flash which shrinks them quite a bit but it degrades them too much. I have to play with other file formats I guess.

I bought an 8 gig card with it and just ordered a 16 Gig card. The 8 gig is suppose to get me 4 hours I think. Ought to last through any adventure I might make. Wish I had had it on Devils tower!! As soon as the river clears a bit I intend to take it underwater.

The cut river is crystal clear and has a lot of undercuts where the big fish lay. I intend to make a trip down it in a few weeks, as soon as the water is warm and do a good water test with it/