Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here is an interesting link, Royal might censor it so.............

Wayne in BC

look fast! It has to do with doing what comes naturally, and the result:heh:

http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/

n/t

We have a bunch of them visiting out feeders in the summer but I have never managed to find one of their nests. I have looked but no luck so far.

The Hummer page shows them finally in my area but I have two feeders out and have seen none yet.

They are so TINY!!

We moved the feeder to the side of the house a few years ago, it had been on our deck and so many of the little rascals were using it and fighting for position that we were getting doo doo all over the table! Plus they kept bouncing off the glass of the patio door and feeding the cats. I rescued quite a few that were stunned.
They nest in my Hazelnut bushes, i have seen the nests but never looked in.