Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here is A South Texas Pig hunt....

Bayrat76

I know some want understand it, but wild pigs in the hundred of thousands roam south Texas, causing millions of dollars in crop lost, and even will kill other animal such as deer fawns. This is one way the farmers started controlling them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHmYsyVniE

That pilot sure can handle his chopper but since it is an extermination program I hope those boys are confirming their kills. There's nothing more dangerous than a wounded hog.

these pigs in South Texas that are causing so much destruction to crops and wildlife in general. In addition to the destruction they cause, they can be down right dangerous to mankind when they feel threatened or cornered...they can be on you in a split second with little warning. Kelley (Texas) :)

We a 2 new comers with guest, one of the guest shot a 300 lb or more hog, and was on his hand and knees crawling around looking for it. It is thick white brush, lucky it was cold, for the rattle snakes were in hiding. Plus the hog was wounded too. No way in hell I would have done that. The guy was wanting to have the head mounted. I wish more people could see how violet these hogs can get and the speed they can turn on in a split second.

You hit one of those things on the highway, you better be in a big pickup & have a big brush-guard on the front. It's sorta like running into a brick wall. A deer will damage your car, but a hog will total it.

What did these guys do with the meat??

There must have been over a ton of pig meat in this video!

It's lean and healthful and would make a great pig roast!!

I can see a contract for pig meat and a bar-b-cue restaurant as a spin off from this set up!!

Good shooting for sure!!

CJ

At least thats what the meat stores up this way say on cutting up vension. Your right, pig meat is very good. When I was in the fish and game clubs, a lot of the guys went on hunts here and there and would bring them back. I sure liked them.

Geo