Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here is a great little PowerToy for some of you

Royal

these are addons for your computer. They are free.

There are a number of them but the one I think most of us could use is the Image Resizer. I just downloaded it and it works GREAT.

I took a picture that was 6 meg down to less than a hundred k with one click.

You open the folder your picture is in. Then you make sure they are in thumbnails and highlight the one you want to reduce. You right click on the picture without opening it and click on resize picture. It gives you several options as to what size you want. I like the second one for web display, medium.

Then click ok. It does not mess with your original but makes another and puts it in the same folder with the same name but a (Small) or (Medium) next to it.

Just download the small file and open it. It self installs.

Good luck

n/t

n/t

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

n/t

club Web page. We take a lot of shots at the track. Moe than I want to take the time to post but if this HTML slide show wizard does the trick, it would save me a lot of work and time.

Thanks.

n/t