Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here in Montague Michigan,another winter storm warning.......

warthog

6 or more inches of snow,very high winds starting tomorrow night.Storm warning until 7am Saturday,coincidentally which is the exact time and day my stepson must be to work.....THEN: Another storm coming in Sunday night,high winds,torrential rains,,record high temps possibly spawning tornadoes- I WISH........More snow,what else??????:shrug:.......

This has been a remarkable winter so far. I'm going to have to rake the roof again to get rid of all this snow!

You can have some of our rain from England if you want,loads today and another load with high winds on sunday.Many have been flooded and with water levels already at bursting point they will be flooded again.It's so mild here at the moment we have roses still blooming in our garden and the birds seem to be very active,as if they are starting their breeding cycle.I just hope that we don't have a big cold snap or the wildlife will suffer badly,it's already suffered due to the huge amount of rain we've had.
Hope you guys stay safe in the face of more severe winter weather.
All the best,neil.

not here with these temps. Not supposed to get above freezing toll into Feb. Heat is out again this morning. Wind chills have my oil froze up! GRRRRRR 3rd time this winter.

Prayers for God to have mercy upon you, Neil, and Mike, along with all those suffering from the torrential rains and the deep cold to bring dryer and warmer times, quickly, in Jesus' name! When it rains it pours and when it is cold...it is COLD and COLDER, but God is still good! Amen! :angel: Ma

Perhaps it is God's way of making us all pull together and help each other Ma.When things like this happen we see people going out of their way to be good to each other.....maybe we need reminding from time to time and that's why God sets us these little challenges.
All the best to everyone,neil.

Yes, tests and trials are to wake us up to praying and helping one another in whatever way we can and it increases our faith when we see our prayers answered in the ways God works them out for us for His honor and glory! Amen! :angel: Ma