Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here are the pony pictures Fred...

Micheal_R

Staff member
They are pretty ragged looking. Bad feet, underweight and had lice. But,After a bath, worming and feet trims, give us a month or so, and they will be up to snuff, we hope.

All the best

M

A little founder problem with that imitation horse huh?:D
So nice to see Alice out in the sunshine with her pets :)
I was told many years ago that a man should never have a yard so big that his wife could not keep it mowed, are you going to bale it? hee hee, Wish i was there tho......
Wayne

only the pictures came out. I do not know what happened.

Anyway, as you can see, there a 3 ponies, all in pretty poor shape and one is in really poor shape. We got them last, oh Wednesday I think, and these photos are taken when we got them home. We were told about them and when we saw them Alice just could not stand to see the way they were being kept so she wrote out a cheque and loaded them in the trailer and brought them home.

When we first looked at them they were tethered to trees. That, in and of itself, is not a bad thing. Except the people had the ropes around the neck, tied with a slip knot. We could barely get our hands under the rope to loosen it.

Anyway, they are here now, the grass is up to their bellies and they are gaining weight and looking better, and happier, each day.

All the best

M

poor little critters could tell a very sad story that we would not want to hear. Looks like Alice and Mike have done another rescue!:clap:clap:clap
Wayne

But after a trim by the farrier, you would never be able to tell which foot it was. We were absolutely astounded. The little guy is trotting all over the yard.

Lorne , the farrier, just figures that it hurt that foot at one time and he never used it and so that foot grew that way. So we are lucky, no founder :)

all the best

M

You folks sure have lots of green grass up there. I had to laugh, noticed that one of the dogs showed up in picture number 4. Thanks for posting the pictures, I really enjoyed them. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

no big "founder" ridges showing, a very good thing. The Farrier had some tricky work with that "shovel foot" i am impressed that the little guy is walking and trotting ok. You did tell me that you had a good Farrier i believe.
Wayne

Considering her life to this point, all she wants to do is please people. :)

All the best

M

n/t

diving gear and detectors:lol lots of room in the truck for her too!
Have a good night..
Wayne

n/t