Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here are the most popular OS in order

George-CT

as they show up on our Dirt bike club website. It will show us most popular operating system, browser, times of most use etc.

I attached the browser chart also.

George-CT

What you really need to do is to wait for January and get a new puter. An older machine is often too much grief for those of us who are not "techies" and even the top techies are saying that Windows 7 is very good.
A person really needs to ask themselves about how much an hour a puter costs them for the social connection and advantages, it is not much over about three years. About two bits an hour. Cheapest and most used tool you will ever buy.

the last one I have, don't recall a backup disc or what it's called, will ask for sure in January sales times... oj

the online big name dealers, they include the operating system with the software. At least Tiger Direct does as well as NewEGG.

I use both of them. Their specials are very good in price and usually offer free shipping also. Worth it to check them out...

TigerDirect

NewEgg Computers

Both of these outfits supply the Operating system in many of there Desktop Systems. Its how I usually get mind. I purchase a new system and the offical Microsoft software comes with it, with legit labels etc. If you sign up for the email specials, they come alsmost daily and you can get some really nice deals. If your monitor is fine you can use it with any of them. Their Systemax computers are decent also. I've got one here and no problems with it....

George-CT