Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here are the arrowheads that we found yesterday...

Micheal_R

Staff member
Sunny found the better one [of course]. Then she comes up to Royal and asks how many he has. He says none and then asks her. she says "Only one!!! :)" Royal almost went apoplectic!!! :lol:

Anway, Sunny found the lighter one, I found the other.

Then we went to Nakusp and went along the waterfront walk. Here is Alice and Sunny.

My pics are not as good as the old guys, but I still have fun

Sunny skies, clear water

M

n/t

found that arrowhead!! I much prefer she found that little itty bitty arrowhead thingie so I can now find a mans arrowhead!:super:

It was funny though. Arrowheads are not laying all over the place and I saw her and asked if shw was finding anything. She said just one she thought.

It is a beauty!!

me to the airport, they wanted an extra one hundred dollars because my bag was way over fifty pounds. From fifty to sixty nine lbs. it was twenty five extra, and anything over seventy lbs. was $100. Scott almost crapped. He opened my luggage up right there, and removed three llbs worth of makeup, therefore only having to pay the additional $25.00. So, no.............I did not have everything with me that I brought, but I still felt like a pack mule. Just too much to see and do, without the camera, and Royal has been giving us private lessons on photoshop, so we had to experiment with it!

We went metal detecting today,, and of course I found the most metal. It included a large piece of angle iron, some barbed wire, and auto exhaust valve, a really large rusty nail, and a old, old, drill bit (which I am quit sure is an antique). :lol

They said METAL detecting, not coin collecting, so I won, right? Royal found seven cents, and Mikie found an arrowhead, and nothing else was found by anyone. So.............to me.........that means I won because I found the MOST metal! :)

Next time they will be more explicit with the rules! Royal was sooooooooo afraid I might find another arrrowhead!!! He is dying of envy because of my most precious find yesterday. I hoped, Well,...........almost hoped I didn't find another one today, because everyone would have to listen to him whine!!! :lol:

Later, Sunny

Later, Sunny