Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here are some Turkey

Royal

I just got up here in Roscommon. I needed a break and I have to figure out where I can put my garage up here. I need the room when I finally sell my house and move

There is still snow up here in the river valley but it will be gone in a few days. I hope.

I saw a flock of at least 50 turkey, the same place I saw them the other time that I posted a picture of. I would not be supprised if there were 75.

[attachment 21500 P0005151.jpg]

[attachment 21501 P0005152.jpg]

The river is very high, as I expected with all the snow. Remember that picture I posted a while back of the little island? Here it is now, completely under water. If I have time I am going to make a river run this weekend. I will be up here until monday or tuesday I think. I have to get some prices on cement work and lumber.

Here are a couple pic I just took

Loosk like snow is backing down also.... Perhaps some GPSing? I got one the other day that had been there and not touched since last November 05. It had a lot of ice inside and I had to break out a lot of the sutff in it for him. The logbook was in a plastic bag and stayed nice and dry. Hoping to get out this weekend also for a few even thought they are saying cold and windy....The Carharts will take care of that..... Nice picture. I can see why you like it there.
Lot of fish, game, birds, deer....Nature at its best.

George-CT

get out after I take care of the garage business

bows and shoot! Surely they would be able to hit something. Dang, a blind man could get one of those. I'm like you though, I'd rather watch them than kill them.

Lil Brother has a new dang turkey call that fit's in his mouth. He was playing with it the other day when we went fishing. He says they are right down the road from him now, and plans to hunt in the next few weekends. I'd rather fish! :)

I hope you get your house sold this spring. I know how you long to move to Roscommon, and I think you are much happier when you are there. Today, here, it was 70 degrees and I worked out in the yard all day, just too pretty to be indoors! I couldn't do much, but I had a good relaxing time! Hope you have a few of those up there. :)

yes I have a big two car garage but I need a workshop for woodworking. I am no good at it but it pleases me and winter can be pretty boring if I don't have something to keep me busy.

I want to put in a 24X30 with a high peak or maybe a barn type roof so I can use the attic for storage or maybe put a guest room up there.

We will try agin tonight. Very nice buncha turks there bud. Would you mind bringing a few when you come? Customs , PROBABLY, will not give you a hard time!!! :lol:

calm seas

M

Just a hint, figure out how much space you need in the garage, then DOUBLE it! :lol:

April 8 is the first day of Spring season around here and Arkie will be back on the 3rd.

Thanks for the pictures!

Lil Brother:)

n/t