Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here are some pictures of Mike's area that Linda is going to be visiting in a couple days

Royal

And Willy and I will be in a few weeks...

[attachment 53500 townsite3web.jpg]

[attachment 53499 townsite2web.jpg]

[attachment 53498 On-the-Beach1.jpg]

[attachment 53497 Goatmountainpanweb.jpg]

[attachment 53496 columbiapanweb.jpg]

[attachment 53495 Burtonpan.jpg]

She got mad because I told about her cookin and haggard ways in the early morning.

Broke my heart :wacko:

throw a loaf of bread on a bond fire when I am there, just to remind me of the good days :D

case of chocolate candy...she let the cat out of the bag when she mentioned sitting in the Easter Bunny's lap because he gave her some chocolate candy. I bet if you bought that case of chocolate candy, you would have to chase her off with a stick. She would have probably bought your plane ticket too! Women have a one track mind and are easy to figure out. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

Sorry for the outburst:cry:.........I'll call you after my soaps !:rofl:

n/t

n/t

n/t

I assure you. It's just that, well, like Santa Claus, if you quite believing in them, the fairy tale is over!! The Easter Bunny brings you candy and eggs, and Santa brings presents. You can believe in them as long as you choose to, or no quit when you want, that's what I meant.

Why do I feel like I am just digging the hole deeper???..........I'll stop now! :blush:

It is kinda tough to compete against the Easter Bunny and his unlimited supply of chocolate eggs when all you have in your house is one small candy bar with a bite taken out of it.

You just made mention of Santa Claus...is there more that you would like to tell us? :rofl: You are among friends, you can trust us...sorta like one for all and all for one! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl: