Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here are a few sunflowers planted this year

back in the 60's I used to garden. Some Sunflowers came in wild and one was a dang giant!! I used to have a picture of it. I was next to it on a step ladder measuring it. It was over 13 ft to the top!! The flower was small though. I have seen some flowers that were like dinner plates but this one was like a saucer.

I used to grow them in Waterford but I guess it depends on the type. The ones I had down there were big suckers but only about 4 ft tall. I think that one I had before was just a freak. My uncle, who lived next door said it was a nuclear dump at one time

of the seeds here. I keep saying I'll grow them but either forget or when I do, something happens to them along the way. Geo-CT

n/t

n/t

of those Sunflowers...beautiful flowers. I still remember the original picture of the one that you posted several years ago. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)