Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here are a few pic's of the best finger painting I've seen.

last painting project was my bathroom, and along with Home Depot, we managed to do quite well. I HATE to put on a second coat of paint! This project called for Ralph Lauren paint, one coat, let it dry, then go back and paint six inch X's all over it. Final outcome,.........looks like suede on the wall. As far as the artsie stuff you showed, I doubt I could do that, but my brothers could. I got left out when the creative genes kicked in! :lol:

Amazing.

something like that. The upper wall has a cloth look to it. Not sure if they did it with air brush or sponge...Looks like leather sort of. Here is a little of it in a picture she took of me with her wacked out cat in SC.

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

of neat stuff like this that you could watch a video of, and then do it yourself. When I did the suede look thing, I bet I went back and forth to that store a half dozen times. First, to see how big the x's had to be, then to check how they did the corners, etc. Still, it was better than painting on two coats of the same ole paint! They did a good job, looks great! :)