Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here are a few of the pics from our weekend with our friends, Mike and Alice........

WillyP

This is Carol in the morning....Mikey is a brave man (she hasn't had her coffee yet).

[attachment 21890 DSCF0047.jpg]

Here are the girls making breakfast. The girl placing the berries in the pancakes was nice (but by far the ugliest girl I've ever seen!). Great meals for sure!

[attachment 21891 DSCF0082.jpg]

Here you see Alice and Carol in the kitchen. Carol's into the blush wine which means she's relaxed and comfortable already.

[attachment 21892 DSCF0006.jpg]

This is Mike and I on the ferry to Burton. A little nippy that day but invigorating. We had a great day hunting.

[attachment 21893 DSCF0051.jpg]

Again in the kitchen (I must have gained 5 lbs. in 4 days) working on some home made chili, my love Carol.

[attachment 21894 DSCF0005.jpg]

Thanks all, for looking. Royal and Sunny, isn't it nice to see the cabin again? Cheers!

Tell Mike to get a dang haircut!!:crazy:

n/t

What money we do have would be better served invested. Although being Mikes neighbor does give one pause to think about this! :wiggle:

They accepted me as a complete stranger when I first visited them. Many wouldn't. You will never meet two more hospitable folks. Glad to know them.

Not sure which! :tongue: You know it was just as I remembered it, dogs and all. Look forward to seeing you in October. :thumbup:

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

You back from up north yet? We are going to try for more arrowheads tomorrow. Will let you know if we find anything!!

sunny skies

M

:rofl: Mike and Alice raise Horses and Turkeys, not sheep!:razz:

Now that we got THAT cleared up, i am real pleased to see Alice up and about, and did Mike really tell you those were berries? Old trick that he plays on the newbies "Bambi berries"!:thumbup:
Nice to talk with you the other night Willy:beers: