Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help!!!

mernstmac

My brothers Teknetics T2 on-board speakers is having problems. He went out this morning only using head set, but once the day was over. He remove the head phone jack but their is no sound. The display will read but again with no sound. He plug the head set in, and it you can hear audio. The batteries was replace but nothing. The medal detector has no water damage... thanks again

Sometimes if adapters are attached they stay in the plug in part on the detector.

This may sound silly........no pun intended. Try spraying the adapter plug with WD-40...plug it in and pull it out a few times and see if that helps any. I use this technique whenever I start getting static or a bad connection with my headphones.

Cheers

Happened to me once! I used a wooded shish-Kabob skewer and just ran it around in the hole. Its dirt in there keeping it in headphone mode.

As long as you get good audio through your headphones I would not worry. Never use a detector without headphones anyway.
Good luck