Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help with V3 II

BOIdaho

I posted a couple of hours ago asking for some help with my friends V3, well we just got back from detecting a softball field and I think he is liking his V-3 a little better now. Not only did he beat me in the coin count he got this nice gold 10kt ring. He did make some adjustments to the settings, I believe it was the gain. I did find a 1951 s Wheat penny, everything else was modern. I am sure once he gets the hang of this machine we will have some good competition between us. I swing an E-Trac, I found the 3 rings in one afternoon a couple of days ago.

SUH-WEEET!
Dang dude thats some awesome finds for one afternoon! That middle one looks just like my wedding ring and its heavy. Is yours 14k?
Im sure you love that etrac but you keep huntin with your freind and hanging out around here with us V guys your gonna be wantin one too!
Thanks for sharing!
Aaron

Both of you guys are doing great. With gold over $1100 an ounce, I expect to see a lot more jewelry finds posted this year......:beers: