Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help with a serial number for Pro-Finder 35

mattysiam

Hi All,

Apologies for posting a topic which is generally about the Pro-Finder 35 in the EQ forum, but thought EQ users would probably be the best place to ask my question. (I'm also an Equinox 800 user too)

My Pro-Finder 35 is less than a year old and it's finally died a death, after playing up for several months. I can't remember if I registered the warranty with Minelab or not, and the serial number on my Pro-Finder 35 has worn away through use, I can't read the serial number. (See attached photo). I bought it on eBay UK from a authorised Minelab distributor, I've asked if they have a record of the serial number, but so far they haven't been able to come up with one. I've opened it up to see if I can find a serial inside. On the circuit boar there's a sticker with a number, but it looks more like a part number than a serial number to me.

My questions is...

What is the format of a serial number for a Minelab Pro-Finder 35 Pinpointer. The sticker I found inside it is a letter, follower by 5 numbers. EG: B14601. Could this be the serial number?

Thanks for any help.

My 2018 is 11 digits, no letters.

Contact Jamie with minelab for any warranty issues and I am sure she can answer your id number issue as well. Jamie.moeller@minelab.com
HH Jeff

Don't worry about numbers!
They should take it back and replace with a new one?

Silly Q but, have you still got the box!

Hey Matt! Did you get your CTX sorted out and behaving properly since you were having issues? If so, details?