Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help To Identify A Hymn

C. Nyal de Kaye

There are at least two hymns to the wonderful tune Finlandia.

One is "Be Still My Soul" but I cannot think of the other one.

Can anyone help please?

I "think" there are at least six: Be Still My Soul; We Rest in Thee; I Sought The Lord; My Christian Home; This is My Song and I Then Shall Live!

"We Rest In Thee" is the one I was trying to think of. Thanks for all the other info, I had no idea of the others but will look them up.

I knew you folk would have the answer. Thanks 4EverHis.

You are very welcome :) This post actually brought back some pleasant memories. When I was a young gal of 17, I auditioned for a scholarship at a local Christian college. A medley of these hymns was one of the songs I performed. :) Seems like yesterday, but the words came rushing back even though it was 16 years ago!

It seems to me that you are still a VERY YOUNG gal!

17 +16 doesn't add up to much, does it?

I can easily double that, and then quite a bit more as well.

You're just a baby, but a helpful one.