Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help St.jude if possible ,pray for the children.:thumbup:

St. Judes and Children have been in the back of my mine ever since I contracted Leukemia 15 years ago. By the power and grace of Almighty God, I am in remission and hope to stay that way. I know, at least a little bit, of what these kids go through and they shouldn't have to deal with this stuff. To be sure, Satan is alive and well and he's doing all he can to destroy the children of God.

thanks for sharing that CJM. I bit of hope in a tough situation. What if there was a way to take the childs DNA, back in time, so to speak, and remove the "glitch" at the point of its inception. Sort of like changing the oil in a car the day before the engine ceases because of no oil.
Only problem with that is evil is.alive and well in this world and certain people would abuse it.

n/t

Amen, but the only problem is that billions of dollars have been given for Cancer Research and no cure has been found and you would believe after all this time and with prayer that they would have been able to find a cure for some kind of cancer? But I believe it is the evilness of those who love money in keeping cures not found or done! Because the love of money is the root of all evil! Bless the little ones and all those who have cancer that God's healing will touch and cure them for He is the Great Physician and the Healer of all things and all ppl! Amen! :angel: Ma

Believe me folks there are some Dr's in this world that have found different methods in curing this disease.However,the F.D.A. will not allow it to come in this nation.Its plain and simple its the $$$$ ,its a 3 trillion dollar business a year. :thumbdown:Its a shame Cancer made its presence since 1902 ------That's 114 years ago and its still here:surprised:We can go to the moon but unable to solve this problem:blink:Some day this people will have to answer for what they have done.GOD save this children and help this parents.