Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help Return Christian Ring

Dixie Digger

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?26,555601 i found this ring today and cant find the school? MVCA class of 2004 .i emailed about 4 of them but i don't think it will get much response.its a Christian Academy http://www.mvca-oh.com/admissions.html i called this one but they said there 1st class to graduate was 2005 so its not them?

Mt View Christian Academy in Winchester Virginia
Mission Valley Christian Academy in Polson Montana
Mid Valley Christian Academy in Monmouth Oregon
Mohawk Valley Christian Academy in Little Falls New York
Mt Vernon Christian Academy in Atlanta Georgia
Mission Viejo Christian Academy in Santa Fe New Mexico

I doubt there are many more than that :)

First off welcome to the forum. Glad you stopped by and hope you do again! :) Are teh schools you are looking at near where you found it?

Hello Mike,no there are none of the schools in this state.they are scattered all over the US though.where i found it was a tourest area,so it could be from anywhere.i contacted Jostens Jewlers,maby they can track her down!

n/t

i contacted Jostens Jewlers and they emailed me yesterday."we called her at her last known phone number and left a message to call you" thats all i can do.