Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

help pray for this mom and her baby

Okay Prayer family I really need you all to rally round in prayer for someone. Her name is Michell Bennet and she is expecting a baby... she is in the Hospital right now in great hopes of delaying her delivery until she is at 30 weeks. Which is 8 weeks from now. So please lets reach out to God for this one....

Father God we worship and praise You and we give you glory for all things. We stand in the gap for Michelle Bennet and ask Lord for a miracle for her. We ask that you would bind up this baby within her womb and that it would be carried until it is strong enough to bring this little body and soul forth. We know Lord that you have known this child before it was placed inside her womb and we know you know exactly what it needs. We pray comfort, peace and strength on this mother as she goes through this and that you will give this baby's earthly father the wisdom to help Michelle through this. We command the enemy away from this child and it's mother in the name of Jesus... We place warring angels around her and we ask that the mercy and love of God begin to fill every inch of her body and the babies even as we pray this. We ask for the evidence of this be shown to all around and that they would surely say that Our Lord God Almighty is the only One who could have accomplished this! I just Thank You Lord and I Praise You! In Jesus Name Amen and Amen!

I confess this word for Michelle, John and the baby! Jesus said:

John 14:14
"You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."

join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/621254667893821/ Prayer Works

is in the midst and will do what our prayer request asks of Him to do, for nothing is impossible for Him to do and as we believe, we receive the answer to our prayers with both Michell and the baby well and waiting patiently for the time of its birth with peace and calmness for all and encouragement from those around them! Amen! :angel: Ma

Welcome to the forum too!

thank you ma betty mike and every one