Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help need rain

C.J.M.

Here we go again that time of year :help:We need Rain big time things looking bad temperatures in the 100's so could use a couple of prayers :please:Thank you.
rain guage.jpg

Here we go again that time of year :help:We need Rain big time things looking bad temperatures in the 100's so could use a couple of prayers :please:Thank you.View attachment 6214

Pray without ceasing & with expectation that RAIN is coming & it will!! Prayers for rain to fall & quench thirsts where needed; as water is needed to cleanse the earth & water to drink for human-beings and animals & with water food is grown & consumed by all who eat veggies & etc. Same as God's Holy Spirit, Who Quenches the thirst of dried up souls, as Sinners become Christians & drink from the Fountain of God's pure refreshing Sweet water given freely in His LOVE! AMEN! Ma

Yahooo ,View attachment 6341something is steering in the GULF and coming this way by Tuesday might hit the Houston area & Victoria :cautious:
:rolleyes:
Texas sounds like Missouri, as that same weather also happens here in one day? Sometimes God is humerous & loves a good laugh, as we mumble, grumble & complain about the weather instead of Thanking Him for all the good that He does do for not only His Children BUT for all people! Praise the Lord from Whom all blessings flow! Amen! Ma!

It is August and i am in South Carolina. We might have had three days this month that we have not had Rain. We get afternoon thunderstorms nearly every afternoon. Had one build up over us last week and forget to move. We got about three inches of rain before it finally decided to go on its way. Wish i could share some of the rain with you.

It is August and i am in South Carolina. We might have had three days this month that we have not had Rain. We get afternoon thunderstorms nearly every afternoon. Had one build up over us last week and forget to move. We got about three inches of rain before it finally decided to go on its way. Wish i could share some of the rain with you.

The same here in Southeast, Missouri , lots of sudden storms with rain! Many cities along the Mississippi River still have flooded areas, as it has been rainy weather for the last couple of years which hurts the Farmers, too! (n)

I got a little shower yesterday thank you LORD.Looks like we missed the storm ,no rain or wind.

Praise God Jehovah for A little rain & more to come by the blessings of our Lord Jesus! When? In His timing according to His plans & not ours But Call upon Him in sincere PRAYER & He WILL ANSWER! Jeremiah 33:3 Amen! Ma