Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help me out people

Roman44

I posted earlier that I bought a 6 by 9 eclipes coil. The only coil I have ever used was the stock 950. Do you have any advice or instruction you could give me on the use of this coil. I was surprised that no one had any posts or comments on the 6 by 9. I have been using the 950 for many years, and now that I finally got my second coil your expert advice is needed. Help a fellow MXT user out. Everyone post when someone puts down the MXT. I just need some constructive coil advice.

Hi Roman44,

Would like to help but have no experience with a 6x9 coil. Hope you get posts from people with that experience.

Hunt4Fun

About all I can say it is a excellent coil and is on our MXT 95% of all hunting and the other 5% is the 4X6 mini shooter for the very trashy sites. The stock coil on our second MXT is 2 years old and never been on the MXT yet as the 6X9 is on all the time.
The 6X9 coil seem to have some great depth and being it is a double D coil the coverage is also very good. I find I like it because it can separate so good and easy to swing and get into the tight spots.I run my setting the same as I did with the stock coil. Pinpointing is good too,but seem to pinpoint just ahead of the center of the coil instead of center.
I think you will like this coil.

Rick

Go to search near the top of this page. Type in 6x10 coil. Click just this forum. All dates. Exact phrase. Have fun!

Thank you for your advice. I look forward to using it. It took me five years to finally buy a different coil. Many of you are fortunate to have several different coils. Thanks again.