Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help Identify UFO (Unknown Found Object)

Hi guys 'n' gals,

During one off my clad 'n' junk junkets in a park, I found the skull depicted.
Does anyone know what creature this was?
If no one has a definitive answer, I'll query a natural history museum, but with all the outdoors people on this forum, I figured I probably won't have to go that route.

Thanks gang!

HH, Mike

hummm interesting...i dont know what it is...lets see what comes up on here..where did you find it??

In a park where onew is allowed to bring a MD, but is not permitted to dig or take dug up goodies.

I guess one could bring a baseball bat, but is not allowed to hit anything with it.

HH,
Mike

I'm thinking maybe it's a fish head, because there's a lake and canal with Ospreys dipping for donuts.

Small cat, poor little Kitten. LOL.

Skunk Ape skull

Jeff

darrenb said:
Without a doubt, a chupacabra!!

Ilean, the one-legged lady next door, had one of those.

Nope, according to taz42o on the Whazit Forum, who provided skull pictures of a cat and a rat, my UFO was, without a doubt, a cat.

HH,
Mike

THANKS TO ALL YOUSE GUYZ!!

Adrian SS said:
Fair enough I admit that my Lamprey eel was a bit over the top but if it is a cat, where are the eye sockets?

Adrian SS,

Hop over to the Whatzit Forum and check out taz42o's response to my query. When you see the cat skull photo on your left, you'll see where the are sockets are.

My photo of the skull does not include the lower mandible, for it wasn't attached, nor could be found. That would've helped me to orient the skull so I'd at least see it in its proper perspective. All I knew for sure was that the zig-zag pattern indicated the top of the skull, like humans,although I'm inclined to think that I may have polka-dots instead of zig-zag, because my father was a clown*.

HH,
Mike
*okay, I fibbed. :crazy:

Yeah, I have heard about those chuppucrappas.. I mean chrabbychupras,..... hang on a minute,.....cabbychappras.......wait for it wait for it!!...CHUPACABRAS,
Ya! hooI I got it.
Just what are they anyhoo??

Adrian