Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HELP!!! HOW DO YOU POST PICTURES

When you scan you photo save it to the desk top of your computer: thats the easy way.
Then if you look right above this box I am writing in you will see UPLOAD PHOTO.
Click on browse. A window will open that or should say desk top.
Look for your file. It should say something like "Scan." CLick on that and open. The click on ATTACH photo.

AFter that all you have to do is make sure your done typing whatever it is you wanted to say and hit POST MESSAGE.

Easy as PIE. :)-)

RR

THANKS TOOK ME A WHILE BUT FIGURED IT OUT MY PICTURES WERE TO BIG
THANKS ROGER

You can get a fre download called irfanview and edit your pictures
and reduce the size really easy. Its a great program. I've ben useing it for years.
It's aboslutely free. You can down load with no virus.
Regards
Robert R

IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers ...Free for non-commercial use, 32-Bit graphic viewer for Win 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP, with multiple (animated) GIF support and Multipage TIFF support.
www.irfanview.com/ - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

I'll have to look at that. Still, the free Irfanview is a good piece of software for other things as well.

I'll check out the site you refered to.

Robert R