Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help Help

holey dollar

Hi Guys
Hope all is ok for you all, hope someone can help me out. Iam looking to buy the Leshe Digger, only problem at the moment cant find a dealer who ships to Australia (Perth). And can not buy it in Australia,

Thanks Guys
Dave/Holey Dollar

Slow down, check and see if it is legal to import,or use..Seems to me it falls into the not legal category with your laws limiting the lenght of a knife blade. My guess would be that it gets impounded by Customs, or you get put on the ground, hands tied behind back by a special unit, first time you go into a public park...Go for one of the crazy trowels being touted on eBay..They are legal, and an accepted garden tool..So,if you use one of those special monster digging knives let us know where we send the cake with file in it, and if your room mate is named Tiny, cordially NAD

Checked their website and PredatorTools only ships within the US. Bound to be someway to get one Down Under, excellent digger!!

Don't know if this will help, but worth a try. They are offered in the misc. tools section oh the White's Electronics website.
BB

The Lesche Digger looks like a knife to me from the pictures..Sent an e mail to a friend in Oz that works a gun shop for his take on my concerns..Here is his reply. "As far as I can see,that is more like a gardening trowel rather than a knife or similar weapon.If you were walking down the street in the middle of a shopping area waving the thing around then I think the law would be down on you very smartly..If you were in the middle of nowhere,swinging a metal detector and looking like a genuine prospector type person,the local cops might even offer you a drink.If you were in a city park,I would be more worried about some low life scum stealing my gear than the cops hassling me.." Also mentioned if someone considering the back of West Australia, or the Northern Territory for gold hunting,"too bloody hot and dry"..Two different takes.I'll stick with my Ames True Temper garden trowel, especially after I serrate the left side of it, cordially Nad