Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello

ironpit

New to the forum. I just purchased a silver umax last week and I am loving every minute of it.
Took a trip to visit the wifes family in Ark. over the weekend and was able to find 5 pieces of
silver.
1952 half
1948 quarter
1962,52,57 dime
gettone token
gold ring with 3 stones missing and no markings
I AM ADDICTADED

Congratulations!

Seems like you have a talent for picking the right spot, also!!

HH
rmptr

Hello and nice going!! :detecting: That's pretty good finds there. Love to get those silver coins but in my area, they are hard to find! Nice to meet you and keep those good finds coming! :clapping: HH TonyTX

Hay Ironpit,

I live in Arkansas. Just south of Little Rock. Did we miss each other by far?

I'm addicted tooooo.

I got a Silver Sabre uMax, a Compadre and a Euro Sabre.

I been using the Compadre a lot. I love my Silver. The Euro can handle just about anything, but takes
a little more messing with.

Sounds like you are on a roll.

Look forward to more post. Maybe with some pics:shrug:

HH,

Tabdog I was in Jacksonville. The silver came from inlaws home and also a older church.
I found the ring and some clad at local tot lots. The tot lots had shredded tires and the metal
stems were eating me up.

Jacksonville is not far from me.

Next time you come down. Look me up.

Maybe we could do some MDing.

HH,

Welcome - looks like you started out great in the finds, and the detector. Curious, what got you to decide on the Tesoro Silver?
Addicted eh !!! :cheers:

Sounds good. Me being a newbe I could sure use some pointers.

I live in West TN so i dont get over there that often but I sure had

a good time with my new friend Tesoro Silver and you know what

the weather was like over the weakend. I sure did put it to the test

and was impressed on every account.

tab-nabit I read several reviews and also what people were saying on the forums and

everything seemed to be very positive. I also plan on doing some relic hunting which

according to what I have heard puts the Silver umax at an advantage over similar priced

machines. I have nothing to compare it to but I have been inpressed by its performance.

As long as it brings home the bacon, or silver.

Still looking for a good relic site. I hope that when

I find one the silver umax comes through.