Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello

My name is Greg and I used to be very involved in detecting, forms and our local club. For several reasons I stopped all that 6 years ago. This Spring my wife and I of 32 years bought a new RV camper which is when I do a lot of my detecting. so I restarted. Funny how after a few swings of the old detector I thought why did I ever stop. I'll post some stories and photos if I can figure out how to post photos of some of my fines since I've restarted this spring but just thought I would stop and say Hi and introduce myself.

Have a Jesus filled day
Greg in Michigan

Detecting for you might be like riding a bike = once you have it you never lose it. Glad you connected with us, post up as you see fit. Steve in so la

steve in so az said:
Detecting for you might be like riding a bike = once you have it you never lose it. Glad you connected with us, post up as you see fit. Steve in so la

Hope your doing well Steve. I look back with fond memories the time you came to the forum hunt and stayed with me.
Still watching NBA?

your name & Mich I wondered if it was you. Good to see ya. Yes, the NBA is still on here every night. Nancy & I are still Spurs fans but disheartened this year.

Man that forum hunt was long ago ! And we have lived here in so Louisiana for 5 years now. Steve in so la

It sure is good to see you again. I always loved seeing your pictures you used to post. You always had good garden pictures. I don’t get to detect much anymore. Being a youth pastor and having a twelve year old and two year old really takes most of my time. I think I have went two or three times all year.

7centsworth said:
It sure is good to see you again. I always loved seeing your pictures you used to post. You always had good garden pictures. I don’t get to detect much anymore. Being a youth pastor and having a twelve year old and two year old really takes most of my time. I think I have went two or three times all year.

Wow
You've got a great memory.
Serving the lord and time with the family beats detecting any day.
Greg in Michigan

Hi Greg in MI, Congrats on getting back into detecting & travelling is a good way to have more places & opportunities to do so! Remember to fill your holes & leave the detecting places in good shape as possible! Looking forward to stories, photos & etc. I used to detect but older age & poor health has caught up with me & I sure miss Swingin' & a Diggin' though! Ma