Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello!

K

kellycochris

Hey all! Just wanted to say hello from Kellyco! I'm going to try to spend a lot more time on here so if anybody needs anything feel free to get a hold of me.

May you be blessed in the spirit.

Hello to you also! I don't detect any more, so I would be a good buyer for any equipment any longer but nice to have you on the CMD Forum! God Bless and have a good day! Ma

n/t

Come on, Betty! You may be undetectable, but don't you have anyone you can buy a gift for- one that goes on giving?
Bless you!

Nope! Sorry but Ma can't do that but if I was rich enough I would buy for those who wanted one and couldn't afford it like me in my latter years! God Bless~