Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello to my CMD folks and to my Christian Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus....

Missouri--Ma Betty

I haven't posted a poem for quite some time, but put this one on Face Book and wanted to post it on here, also! This one was composed and written July 25, 1988, and since it is now 2016....I have travelled more than a few miles since then and I am still waiting for my Lord Jesus to come and take me Home while alive, but looks like it that I will arise from the grave, unless He comes quickly before I die in this mortal body! God Bless you all and we all need to be ready, watching and waiting, patiently, for Jesus to catch us away and up into the air, whether we are dead or alive in Christ Jesus, by knowing Him as our personal Savior and Lord, Whom we serve and obey! Amen! :angel: Ma

A few more miles - sometimes I'm looking more forward to then than other times. Thx for the poem, Steve in so la

All your poems are great! :thumbup:

Yes, as the world's sinners wax worse and worse, we do look forward more and more for Jesus to come and catch us unto Him on our Resurrection Day! There is a song, Won't It Be Wonderful There, having no burdens to bear! Please Dear God, save those who will be saved and then Come Quickly, Lord Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you very much, Mike, for you don't know how satan comes after me when I post these poems that are inspired by God's Holy Spirit! Sometimes, I feel like it is a waste of time, but I know that whenever God is glorified in the name of Jesus, that it is never a waste of time! But the more Jesus is praised, the more satan and his demons hate Him and me! I will be posting more as I don't have anything to post from any finds for I am unable to go :detecting: any longer! I do have coins and relics packed in boxes that I need to go through and will post photos of some of them, but with so many boxes to unpack it takes time and this old lady is getting lazier each day! LOL! Love you all and God Bless! :angel: Ma

Thank you, Bro Martin! Yes, God gave me a gift when He saved and Baptized me with His Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus! The poems He gave me used to be much shorter but the more I studied His Holy Word and obtained godly wisdom, they have become longer and longer! Just want to tell the whole story of His love, mercy and grace and takes more verses to do that! SMILE! Thanks again, for you and others encourage me to post more of them more often! God Bless! :angel: Ma

time will come. I remember talking with my brother on a Thursday evening in 2007 and was to pick him up on the next morning at 10AM to spend the weekend together. Did not know that would be the last conversation I would have with him. At 530 am the next morning he passed away. We must always be ready. GOD BLESS