Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello to all.

Tinfoil

It has been a long time since I have posted on here. With the price of Gold my favorite thing to dig up I guess I will get back into the running. For the old guys that know me Hi to all of you and I hope you all have been helping all the newbees. I will be around reading a lot and posting every once in a while. It is nice to be back though. Later May all Your Days Be Filled With Gold. Jerry aka Tinfoil

"Jerry, I've wondered a number of times where you were. Welcome back, it is nice to see "Tinfoil" posted again. HH jim tn

Hey Jerry------Welcome back!---It's so good to see you post again.-----I to, like Jim have thought about you often & wondered how you were doing.-----Sure missed seeing those "Tinfoil" posts and always enjoyed reading your posts. :thumbup:-----------Del

hi tinfoil! long time no read!..hope everything is goin' your way now!
welcome back! jerry!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

n/t

n/t

Well, thank you all for your kind words. I was always happy to help you guys out with the things I found out about the different machines I had. I still got 16 machines and I say I am going to get rid of some of them but, I have not done it yet. I will be thinning them out though that is for sure. I am getting old (68 christmas) and it is hard to get up and down so that is why I water hunt now mostly. Besides the Gold is what has always paid for my detectors. Finding coins was just a play around thing to learn the detectors. I have to say I do like my Relic hunting though when I can get to it. Later and to my old friends I hope ya'll have found a whole bunch of good finds and friends and are helping all the newbee's. That is what it is all about. :super: :detecting: May All Your Days Be Filled Wih GOLD. Jerry aka Tinfoil

"I still got 16 machines and I say I am going to get rid of some of them but, I have not done it yet."

Famous last words of soo many detectorists here....lol:)

I look forward to reading your knowledgeable posts.

Glad to see you back and off the archery range. I'll be talking to you soon.

Take care my friend,

Chuck in Cape Coral

Hey I hope you are finding some good stuff while you are traveling around. Tell Keran hello for me and Pat. Headed to lake tomorrow to do some water hunting. Need a GOLD fix. You know how that is. :rofl: Later and take care Bud, Jerry aka Tinfoil