Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello! PTL for He is good & always worthy to be praised!

Missouri--Ma Betty

Well I was telling you about my first time visit as a new patient here in Ste. Genevieve, MO & was $228.00 for the office visit & I wasn't sure it was going to be paid as I might have to pay it in full--The visit was in Sept. 2018 & I just rec the bill & PTL United HealthCare Medicare helped pay & then was adjusted by them & so I pay the balance $15.00 & PTL I am so grateful! God is GOOD ALL THE TIME! But I do pay a monthly INS payment plus my MEDICARE PREMIUM is taken out of My SS Income each month so it is far from free--but to have INS when needed is a blessing! Than You, God in Jesus' name! Amen!

Tami & I are still working on trying to buy a home but ran into problems with my low income & her low Credit Score but PTL we are inching our way there--She has some Medical Bills from car accident & etc that she couldn't pay because of not working or very low pay & no INS coverage which goes back several years & affected her Credit Score but we are gradually working on that when she isn't working & not feeling so sick & tired!! When paid off her score will go up enough for us to be able to get a letter of approval so we can make an offer by contract if we want to buy! So PLEASE keep praying concerning our being able to buy a home to meet our necessities & approval! Thank you ALL & God Bless! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thanks Mike & Yes He is because you & I know that by our believing faith in Jesus as our Savior & Lord He hears & answers, yes or no!!

When you feel the movement of God's Holy Spirit within you, place your hand upon your sister's head & back over her lungs & pray for Jesus' miraculous healing touch to move over her body & then as His Holy Spirit moves within her there will be Spiritual joy as He heals & comforts her, for He is her & our hope in & for all things good for our bodies, spirits & our souls--Keep Praying as there is always hope when we have Jesus! :angel: Ma