Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HELLO NEW E TRAC OWNER WITH SOME QUESTIONS

luis21tex

hi there guys i have a few question but the e trac im new to metal detecting i have had the ace 250 for 3 months and its time to upgrade, i live in a town in south texas betwwen the border US/mexico the town has been there since the mexican american war AND IT HAS NEVER BEEN HUNTED , well for my 1. does the sun ray probe x-1 works fine with the etrac and ware can i buy that has the mount to it . 2. should ik keep the stock coil 11 DD or should i upgrade i have a 150 voucher minelab inc. what should i buy with it . like i said im new to his hobby and i love it and sorry for being a noob lol

Yes, get the X-1 Probe for your machine. Pay the extra and have them mount it on a new Lower Shaft. Stay with the coil that comes with it until you get used to the machine. Dig all Target's on the 12 line. That is the best information I can give you right now. Go dig that site you are talking about, with Owners Permission of course. HH...Jesse.

what i mean by hunted yeah it has never been metal detected cause i have managed to pull out lots of old mexican coins from the 20s up and 5 silver pesos and 1 silver quarter over 60 wheatis , and over 50 dollars in clad and bunch of fake rings, and 1 14 k small chain i managed to see with my eyes while i was detecting and all that in 6 times i been out with ace 250, the place im talking about is called LOS EBANOS TX is the last ferry between u.s. and mexico u guys can check it out in the yahoo yes type los ebanos tx .....jesse w. mccomas do u know any good sites that sell the x-1 probe with the mount that u can trust?