Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello....my CMD folks....It has been....

Missouri--Ma Betty

raining and storming a lot here in SE MO but so far no harm done that I know of...not in Cuba, MO anyway! Thank You, Lord, for Your protection and with providing my daily needs! I love Jesus very much, Who is my Provider and Protector! May God Bless you all! Amen! Ma

being taken care of - by the Lord. The more we look to him for answers the more we receive. Steve in so la

Had a good one last night. Farmers have hardly had to irrigate so far this year. Our TX kids arrived last night for a 2 week stay! I'm a happy dad! :clapping:

Yes, Jesus takes care of me as long as I follow His footsteps and walk in His light by the leading of God's Holy Spirit, but the path does get bumpy and rocky sometimes and, yet, He is there to help me all the way Home....even has a light (His glory) in the window guiding me homeward! May God Bless and get out there and find the goodies...I know you are the gold magnet! Ma

The problem with all the rain it is difficult to put gardens in and plant fields for those who want to do so and to get lawns mowed....grass is growing fast or weeds! Glad your kids are home...enjoy and have a great time with them! :clapping: Ma