Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello my Brothers and Sisters...I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I had....

Ma Betty in MO

a nice Christmas Eve with my nieces and nephew at my niece, Amanda's home that was purchased this year.....small but a cute and cozy house! We had lots of fellowship with many others there and plenty of good foods to eat! My sister-in-law, Wanda, was down very sick with the flu, so couldn't have it at her house this year nor could she be at her daughter's for Christmas Eve with the rest of us, but was on the phone for awhile and feeling some better!

Rec. a couple pkgs of cookies from my neighbor and her two young daughters and from my realtor friend, whom I call son, as we've known each other since he and David were young kids playing together, but hadn't seen or communicated with one another for years, so I have some goodies to eat! Made a nice Christmas for me!

I have bad news about my house and the expenses of having gas repairs made by the Gas Company Monday with more today, as the Laclede Gas man is here ...but can't fix my basement furnace as it needs a new Limit Control Valve and couldn't get one ordered to replace because of Christmas and being closed, so that will need to be taken care of later! I don't think the house is sold, as the buyer and I couldn't come to terms on the price and the moving out date....but God is with me and He will provide, although my faith is sure being tested, but I still lean on and trust in Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Glad you had a good time Ma.Christmas is a great time,especially for those who remember what it is really about.I hope everyone has a great,peaceful new year.