Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Mike Rawlins, can you have Royal look at that camera..............

Kelley (Texas)

and see if he knows how it works? He is our only hope unless your son comes by to show us how to use it. I do know that you know who that will be coming later this week will not know how to do it! :rofl: :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :jump:

I'm flying, US Scenic Tour thru Salt Lake City, and Seattle. Why, were going to have me pick you up on the way?? I sure would have!

All I did was ask Mike a simple, innocent question. We are talking about a high tech digital zoom camera, a man's camera! :rofl: :rofl: I am trying to figure out how I might have hit a nerve with you? Wayne is of the opinion that the most you would know about any camera would be possibly how to put a film cartridge in a Kodak Instant-matic Camera. :rofl: :rofl: Not too often that Wayne is wrong! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :jump:

Don't know why you have problems" type of lecture. I do know how to shut the flash off, shoot multiple exposures, and I am learning how to vary the shuttler speed and the exposure,

Why do these kids think everything is so easy?? Next time he comes by, I am going to tear a transmission aout, tear it to pieces and tell him it is easy!! :)

Sunny skies

M

but my six year old grandson is a whiz on the computer. They definitely do not know a transmission from an exhaust pipe. Really sad, I think. Of course, that's what they say about us?

dug me a deep hole! I was definitely misquoted! What i said was "Sunny would look good in a camera" now how could he get that so wrong?:blink:
(poor misunderstood) Wayner

i may have to tell a joke about that! Oops...darn! not on here, Guv or Royal would excommunicate me! :rofl:
Psst......do you know how to make a hormone?:D

I guess I misunderstand sometimes, right? :rofl: :rofl: Say, now that Sunny will be within easy reach of you, you seem to be just a tab more mellow! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :jump:

n/t

one of these days........ :D You really have to get Skype, i need to practice my "other" accent .......or are you afraid that me and Royal will talk to Debbie when you are out? :lmfao:

manual control? That is the part that I do not understand. I have been using the camera only in Auto Mode. I do know how to use the macro provisions for taking bug or flower pictures, but have yet to find a bug that will co-operate with me...they will not stay still long enough to get a picture. The only way I have found to make the bug stop moving is with bug spray or smashing them with a fly swatter. Now that Debbie is gone for a week, I may try putting one in the ice box again and try the semi-frozen approach that Royal told me about. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

shot of "diesel starter" on those bugs, make them sleepy.......then switch to "Manuel" control:D ..........."foreign Yankee accent" eh? (mutter mumble):D
Wayne

decided it was best to go ahead and take them. No sense making them go thru what Scott does!!! It's a funny thing, tho. The pharmacist told me I did not have any refills, and he could not fill it without an okay. When he asked me what it was, and I told him hormones, HE FILLED THEM! Said he didn't want Scott to have to suffer!! but that I would have to get the okay for next month!!! MEN!!!!