Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Mike, did your Son ever come by your home.................

Kelley (Texas)

to show you how to use that camera? I am still using the camera in Auto Mode, but here is a link that shows the theory of how to use the other modes. All we will have to do is locate the correct buttons, then put them in the proper combination...at least that is the way that I read these lesson instructions.

When Royal arrives up there for a visit, how about showing him the camera and see if he can figure out how to use the thing. He is very smart when it comes to camera operation...witness his photos.

The good looking unmarried school teacher neighbor saw me sitting on the tail gate to the pickup truck this evening and came over for a visit. She said that she had grub worms in her yard that were killing her grass. I looked across the street and could see the brown spots in her yard. She said that she found a grub worm on top of the grass. Tomorrow I am going to go over there and see if I can get a bug macro photo before she sprays the yard with some bug killer.

Say, seen any bears lately? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

How to use a digital camera link:

http://www.shortcourses.com/using/cameracontrols/chapter1.htm

He will be here tomorrow for a week to 10 days. When he shows me the full operation of the camera, I will have him call you..... or I will.

I just walked in from a hunt now Fred.. Came straight on the computor. I saw a whole whack of does, a spike and a 2 point going away.[Down there I think you call that a 4 point], plus a black bear. However, he was a safe distance, maybe 100 yards or so.

Going to try again tomorrow. I would prefer to get at least a 4 point.... the 2 was a little small.

Take care Fred

Sunny skies, clear water, calm seas

M

I am going to get some help on the local level down here, probably my Son when he can take a few minutes to show me some of the controls and what the controls do. Until then, I will use the camera in Auto Mode which seems to work just great in taking pictures.

Have you been able to "set up" the camera for use in the Auto Mode? If not, I can e-mail you instructions on how to do it...just let me know. You can take good pictures in the Auto Mode...would be handing for taking bear pictures. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)