Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello! It has been raining, freezing rain, sleeting and now snowing in Southeast MO....Winter's not over as yet! :sad: :angel: Ma

weather sure is different several hundred miles below you. We got rain last night but a pleasant spring type day today.
Stay warm, nice weather is just around the corner.
Steve in so la

So many people think one nice day means spring is here. Not true, but I hope soon!

on our way home from church. down to 4 tonight. BRRRRR!

Well, it was rather bad, yesterday---Sunday, but mostly melted today with warmer weather again for a few days...supposed to be more rain, Friday, but don't think any real cold weather is coming...but never know, as this time of year is unpredictable! Hope all are well, happy and safe! Amen! :angel: Ma

Yes, weather has been up and down too quickly for Spring to be officially here....but Spring, per calendar, is Thursday, so MAYBE warm weather will be here to stay sooner or later, as Easter is late this year, so may see some up and downs in the weather, Yet, before then! Hope you and family are well and surviving the snowy Winter that has been for you in Michigan! :angel: Ma

Yes, we've had warm days along with the colder days...been in the high 60's or 70's for a couple of days before the bad stuff got us, but all melted now and very muddy! Supposed to be in 60's and rain by Friday, which will be good to pack the mud down, so it won't be so YUCKY! The two cats and two dogs left footsteps in the snow while it lasted and apparently enjoyed being out in it! We had about 1 to 2 inches of snow along with ice and sleet here, but deeper in other areas around us! Spring is coming and then the Hot Summer, which I don't want to even think about, as hot weather with humidty gets to me as well as the bitter cold! Hope you and Nancy are doing okay and your son and his family, too! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma

Glad it isn't getting that cold, again, down our way, although they are still keeping fire in the wood stove mostly at nights, as it still gets rather cold at night but not lower than the teens and 20's! BRRR 4 degrees is still very cold and too cold...hope Spring comes very soon for ya'll in Michigan and northern states! I kept my home at 69 degrees and since you can't regulate the wood stove's heat, I nearly burn up sometimes, as I sleep on the couch, which is near the stove in the large Family or Living Room! :unsure: :) :angel: Ma