Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello! I forgot to tell you about the find I had on the 12th when visiting my dr......I had

Ma Betty in MO

stepped out of my car onto the parking lot and there I eye-balled a newer penny...a 2012-D..going along with 2-12 the day of my dr's visit....It was head up and I felt God was showing me all would be okay and it was with my visit to the dr and telling everyone goodbye! I just hope and pray that was for my moving too to go smoothly with no problems on the highway and in storing my furniture and things safely with no thefts from the movers! Well, the only thing I can really do is pray for everything to go well and even the weather to be nice by leaning on and trusting in Jesus! Amen!

And I also purchased a cheap Cell Phone with 60 min on the card for using when traveling to the Storage Units and to my sister's place! My car is old ('91) so in case of trouble I have a way of calling! Haven't activated it as yet but will before moving! May God Bless ! Amen! :angel: Ma

Looking forward to your posts from the new home.

Thank you, Steve, and everyone....I am trying to get organized but sometimes being so sore and fatigued I can't think or do anything, so a lot of delays because of myself! :angel: Ma

You can only do what you can do, Ma. Pace yourself, as you know.

Thank you, Steve O, and I will try as I do get too tired and sore! Had charley horses in my legs last night, so I know to take it easier because of my Osteoarthritis and COPD! Sure wish I was young again and know what I know now! ;) :) :angel: Ma