Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello & Happy New Year to my CMD families & to all our lurkers & families!

Missouri--Ma Betty

Here is my G-Granddaughter AVA, again, born December 29. 2017 & her FIRST Birthday celebration with cake & #1 Candle--12-29-2018--She looks just like mom & her big Sis, EVE!

n/t

Yes--They are born & then turn around they are grown --moms & dads & grandparents enjoy & be with them as much as you can, as time waits for no one! Ma

The grow like weeds before you know it they are all grown up.

Yes, way too quickly it seems--they don't stay little very long--They put them in school at 3 now & that is way too soon--My youngest was almost six when she started kindergarten & I was glad--unless home schooled they leave parent's upraising way too soon--even far worse now with the evil in our nation to what it was when my three were growing up! :sad: :cry: Ma

Thank you travelling Mike--so are her Mom & sister very pretty--her sister EVE is in college so not at home very often to help care for AVA! Ma