Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello from Southeast MO.....

Missouri--Ma Betty

God has blessed us with the protection of Jesus to escape the most dangerous parts of the storms and tornadoes! Lots of lightning and thunder with winds and rain, but I'm fine and others around me, too! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus! Many homes, farms and etc. were damaged or destroyed by the tornadoes in St. Charles, MO and other cities and counties around the St. Louis area! Some are nearly surrounded by the flooding MO river water besides having their homes and/or buildings gone or in pieces! Ameren UE busy taking care of power outages with lines down and poles broken off with 3 of them under water and reached only by boats! Sure dangerous, but with the power off I suppose it is not as dangerous as it could be or could have been! I have power and I am so thankful to keep my A/C keeping my place cool and able to use my Computer and TV! Prayers for those who've lost property but so far no life was lost and hope they have power returned as soon as possible with clean up and homes taken care of for having living conditions restored! Amen! Ma

Our rain is way above average, my basement sump pump is kicking on every three minutes

Rainiest month of June according to Fox News since 1946...the year Carolyn and Larry were born! (twins) Carnivals in St Louis and surrounding areas can't set their rides up on any ground, as the soils are saturated, so they are using parking lots which means less space for parking cars! Also, if it rains this Sunday it will be raining 10 Sundays in a row and according to the weather report, it will be raining tomorrow until Sat or through Sunday! No lack of water in MO right now! :thumbdown: Ma

Ma Betty

I've been thinking about you and a few others here... Glad everything's Okay... Iron Mike, Joe-G, Lee, Dennis, hope you all doing well.

Philo_NY

Hi Philo, It is good to hear from you and hope you and family are well, but many of our Forum members are missing and don't post very often, if at all! Sure miss them too! God Bless! Ma

Thank you, Martin! But MO did get flash flooding in Jefferson County South of St. Louis, MO in Festus, MO. A mobile home park was flooded from a flash flood that caused a small creek to overflow the dam and flooded the whole park with water and caused the people to have to be evacuated by boats, as the water was up on the cars, trucks and in the mobile homes! They could only get their children and not much of anything else as it came up so fast! Please pray for these people who lost everything.....probably no flood ins as they haven't been any flood waters since the Lakeside Mobile Park was started in 1960's! Even the owner's homes there were destroyed and he doesn't know what he is going to do now concerning his Mobile Park business! The state of MO has been declared a disaster area by our Governor because of flooding going on almost all over the state! May souls be saved and/or return to Jesus and live like they should in His righteousness! God is warning but how many are listening? America needs a great revival and also in all the nations! Amen! Ma