Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello From Ma.........I am on my sisters computer...

Ma Betty in MO

Made it down okay....was very tired and not feeling well, but have rested some and doing better and still trying to get things settled! Weather is cold and more bad stuff coming in for the weekend! I guess March will come in like a Lion and, hopefully, go out like a Lamb! Too many posts to read and catch up on, so will just say, Hope all are well and doing as best as they can! May God Bless to keep you and yours safe and on the healthier side of life! Amen! :angel: Ma

glad you are safe - keep warm there. We will be in the 30's tonight but way warmer than you will be probably. Steve in so la

Glad you are doing well. Have you been able to move everything out of your house already? If so did it go smoothly?

So glad to hear from you MA as I've been really thinking of you and wondering if all is ok. Pls try and keep us up to date as we worry about you and your well being.

Hi Ma.

Praise The Lord! You made it to your sister's house & are rested up. It's good to hear you're getting settled in & looking forward to sharing w/your family. I'm happy for you Betty & pray all goes well. Your friend in west Michigan.
Martin

to see that you arrived safe and sound. Rest up, get settled in and we will see you soon.

It is all moved and placed in storage in Rolla, MO! Couldn't move everything, so left some things in house and garage for new owners that they could use! Don't know if all arrived into storage but will just have to trust God that I had honest moovers! That is the way the Moving Co spells theirs....Moovers!! Really crazy at the last and needless to say I became extremely tired and couldn't think straight but did get the closing done and moved on Sunday the 23rd to my sister's place! They are gone right now, so holding down the fort with Papi and Molly their two dogs! :biggrin: :angel: Ma

In the 20's here but feels like in the teens at times! Bad weather hasn't moved in yet, as the weather people have predicted! Stay well and go for the gold! :angel: Ma

Yes, I made it down safely and drove straight through from St. Louis So County to my sister's place out of Newburg, MO! Extremely tired but safe! Praise the Lord for His mercy and grace by keeping me protected! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks Bill and I am trying to get rested, as I sleep a lot! Just can't seem to stay awake, especially sleeping near a wood stove filled with wood each night! I won't freeze!!! :lol: :angel: Ma

I tried calling you but it was your older phone number and with everything in disorder, I don't know if I have your new phone number with me or not.....was really rushed on the 20th and 21st....but paid some bills and called some places to get caught up with what I owe and change of address! Really a rushing problem for an old lady, who does everything slowly! :) :angel: Ma

Thanks Bro Martin....I am still getting rested up and trying to get over my soreness....which was really bad when I first came to my sister but some better....my left hip and leg still weak and hurting and tries to give out out on me, but I try to walk slower and keep from falling! May God Bless you and keep you well for Springtime :detecting: of many great finds! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks Theresa and I will try to keep in contact, but with David, my sister's hubby, is the one who is one the Computer all the time and can only use it with his permission and when he isn't using it...like now...they are gone for awhile! Hope you and yours are well and that you are doing okay with your heart and you are better! May God Bless! :angel: Ma

Great to hear from you again Ma.......glad everything is going ok for you.God bless you.

Thanks Neil and, yes, I am getting better as I was so sore and my left hip and leg kept trying to make me fall with pain and soreness...but is some better.....so Praise the Lord for His mercy and grace! Amen! :angel; Ma