Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Folks

Mike Chgo area

Made it back to Arkansas Friday night about 930pm Eastern Std time. Got up Saturday morning and called my sick friends wife to see if she was home and would be going to the nursing home. She told me she was home and I headed that way. While I was at McDonalds drive through for coffee she called me saying the nursing home had called her and said that Junior had passed away. I spent the day with her and her daughter and son-in-law. We all went to the Funeral Home to help with making the arrangements. Please remember all in your prayers.

Thanks to all.

n/t

May the Lord give peace, comfort and strength.