Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Folks

Mike Chgo area

Finally able to get on here as I'm at my sister's house in Central Ohio. Having viewed a few pages of previous posts I see some have been doing some digging and popping out some good finds. Also I would like to say Howdy and Welcome to the new people I missed when they came on board. It has finally warmed up here and snow has melted and been washed away by rain also. Looks like rain again today. I'm hoping to get out tomorrow and Saturday. I'll be leaving Sunday morning for a visit in Arkansas and then on to California. I won't be able to get on here after Saturday until about Feb.27.

The link below is a great site if you like to hear and see Christian music videos. Don't remember who sent it to me but might have been Steve in LA.

http://www.andiesisle.com/index.html

Good to get back on here. God Bless and good luck if you can get out for some digging.

Good to hear from you. Good luck on the upcoming hunt. I am also going tomorrow to an old park site to try swinging. Hopefully both of us will have something to post as it's sure getting sparse in the digs dept :(

Steve in so la

Welcome back Traveling Mike, as it sure is good to hear from you and hope your hunts go well with some goody finds! Stay well and safe and nice visits with sisters--I am living with mine since July 4th of 2017--No home of my own any more but better that way because just not able to live alone and take care of myself--But Jesus is still with me and He cares! Thanks for the music videos! God Bless! Ma

Good digging and safe travels to ya.